To change a previously added API key, or replace it, go to the section "My exchanges ". Press "Delete" in the account you need and a confirmation window will appear, which will also offer the option to change the key instead of deleting it.
Articles in this section
- Subscription plans comparison
- I've lost my 2FA, what to do now?
- Is there any list of IPs that 3Commas uses?
- Why does the service place a sell order at such a low price?
- I sent money a long time ago, but the service has not credited it yet. Where is my money?
- Why did money disappear from my balance?
- I set Stop Loss at -10%, but it activated at a price of -3%. Why?
- I set Stop Loss at -10%, but the trade closed at -25%. Why?
- I opened a trade on the service, but there are no orders on the exchange. Where are they?
- How can I change my API key?