- Exchange withdrawal fee. If you transfer money from an exchange, you need to consider the exchange commission for withdrawal. This must be added to the amount the service requests. For example: if the service requested 0.00362882 BTC and you sent BTC from Bittrex, then you must indicate the total of 0.00462882 (0.00362882 + 0.0010000) upon withdrawal.
Please note: double-check the amount the exchange sends after confirmation. In some cases, even after adding the commission, a figure lower than that which the service requested will be indicated in the total. In this case, add slightly to the withdrawal amount. The withdrawal can be a couple of points higher, but not lower. In the previous example, 0.00362885 would be better than 0.00362880.
- For each new deposit, the service creates a new address, which will be active for 1 hour. This address can only be used once. Please do not use this address in the future.
If you begin a deposit but do not complete the transfer in under an hour or so, begin the deposit procedure again.
- If you pay an amount less than the selected deposit, YOUR PAYMENT WILL NOT BE CREDITED. In this case you will receive a message from "Coin Payments" with instructions on how to return the transferred funds.
- If you paid the required amount, but your payment was not credited, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to our support, and we will come up with a solution.
- You can check the status of a deposit in the CoinPayments system. The link https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?cmd=status&id=CPBL7XCW3BG66PULMNIX18TY2U&key=bf0481f9d63c54fde590aee27959a83f is located in the Status field, and in the Deposits table on the Deposit page.
- After the payment is made, your deposit will be updated; the deposit will appear in the transactions table in your balance.