This block allows you to choose condition to open the trade.
Important: when you add multiple conditions to the one bot, all of them should be true for the bot to start a new deal. It's logical 'AND' between these multiple conditions.
The bot takes these signals from https://www.tradingview.com/cryptocurrency-signals/. Here is an approximate algorithm. TradingView in real time calculates values of technical analysis indicators. After each calculation, every coin gets a new rating from -10 to 10. The rating reflects the opinion of the TradingView analytic system about where the price will go:
- From -10 to -1 "Strong Sell" and "Sell". The smaller the number, the stronger the signal for a drop and sell;
- 0 Neutral. The direction of the price is not determined;
- From 1 to 10 "Buy" and "Strong Buy". The higher the number, the stronger the signal for a rise and buy.
If select "Buy", the bot will buy coins with a rating of 1 or higher, if select "Strong Buy" with a rating of 6 or higher.
QFL (Quickfingers Luc)
This strategy depends on price support levels called 'bases' here and finding a possible dead cat bounces.
The bot is finding bases after the drop below which the price should bounce due to dead cat price model. After the drop, the bot is starting to make new deals.
The full description of QFL strategy is long enough, and everyone who wants to know more about it can find more details using the following links:
Available algorithms for QFL.
|Original||Uses 1H candles and open & close prices|
|Day trading||Uses 1H candles, waits for lower drops|
|Conservative trader||Uses 2H candles, waits for even lower drops|
|Position trader||Uses 4H candles, waits for the lowest possible drop|
The lower drop the algorithm waits for, the less frequent a new deal opens.
The percent field represents the price drop below a base. With 3% the bot waits until the price is 3% below the base.
Technical Analysis start conditions
Different indicators like RSI, Bollinger Bands. Check the detailed info here.
Trading View custom signal
You can control your bot using alerts on Trading View. Also, you can send these signals using email. Check the detailed info here.
Some bot start conditions use a third party signal service. It might be a telegram channel, website or another source. Here's a list of trade start conditions that use the third party source. You can find information about them on the internet.
- CQS Scalping
- Hodloo Binance 5%
- Hodloo Binance 10%
All the signals you buy on the marketplace are third party sources.
Open new trade asap
The bot will start first deal just after the bot is enabled. There are three main setting that can prevent the trade to be opened ASAP. The bot will wait until all of these conditions is true to start a new deal:
- The coin price is higher than the "Min price" setting
- The coin price is lower than the "Max price" setting
- The coin volume for the last 24 hour is higher than the "Don't start trade with trading 24h volume less than" setting
It will open the second and following deals after the last one finishes. Specified above conditions will be checked before each new deal.
- A simple bot was created with the condition "Open new trade asap".
- The bot is enabled. It checks conditions and if all of them are true, immediately buys a coin at 500, puts a TakeProfit at 505.
- The sell order gets filled, so the first deal finishes. The bot checks conditions and if all of them are true, immediately starts a new one and puts an order to buy approximately 504-505.
The bot doesn't open deals automatically. The new deal should be opened manually using the "New trade ASAP" button which is available on the bot page. Another option is sending a command to start a new deal using 3Commas API.