This block allows you to choose condition to open the trade.
Four different variants are available for now. Descriptions are found below the table.
|Condition||Available for simple bots||Available for composite bots|
|Open new trade asap||+||-|
Manually (Bot won't open new trades automatically)
Important: when you add multiple conditions to the one bot, all of them should be true for the bot to start a new deal. It's logical 'AND' between these multiple conditions.
The bot takes these signals from https://www.tradingview.com/cryptocurrency-signals/. Here is an approximate algorithm. TradingView in real time calculates values of technical analysis indicators. After each calculation, every coin gets a new rating from -10 to 10. The rating reflects the opinion of the TradingView's analytic system about where the price will go:
- From -10 to -1 "Strong Sell" and "Sell". The smaller the number, the stronger the signal for a drop and sell;
- 0 Neutral. The direction of the price is not determined;
- From 1 to 10 "Buy" and "Strong Buy". The higher the number, the stronger the signal for a rise and buy.
If select "Buy", the bot will buy coins with a rating of 1 or higher, if select "Strong Buy" with a rating of 6 or higher.
QFL (Quickfingers Luc)
This strategy depends on price support levels called 'bases' here and finding a possible dead cat bounces.
The bot is finding bases after the drop below which the price should bounce due to dead cat price model. After the drop bot starting to make new deals.
The full description of QFL strategy is long enough, and everyone who wants to know more about it can find more details using following links:
Available algorithms for QFL.
|Original||Uses 1H candles and open & close prices|
|Day trading||Uses 1H candles, waits for lower drops|
|Conservative trader||Uses 2H candles, waits for even lower drops|
|Position trader||Uses 4H candles, waits for the lowest possible drop|
The lower drop the algorithm waits for, the less frequent a new deal opens.
Open new trade asap
The bot will start first deal just after the bot is enabled. There are three main setting that can prevent the trade to be opened ASAP. The bot will wait until all of these conditions is true to start a new deal:
- The coin price is higher than the "Min price" setting
- The coin price is lower than the "Max price" setting
- The coin volume for the last 24 hour is higher than the "Don't start trade with trading 24h volume less than" setting
It will open the second and following deals after the last one finishes. Specified above conditions will be checked before each new deal.
- A simple bot was created with the condition "Open new trade asap".
- The bot is enabled. It checks conditions and if all of them are true, immediately buys a coin at 500, puts a TakeProfit at 505.
- The sell order gets filled, so the first deal finishes. The bot checks conditions and if all of them are true, immediately starts a new one and puts an order to buy approximately 504-505.
The bot will not open a new deal until press on "New trade ASAP" on the bot page.