When your trial ends, and you know what you want to use on the service, that's a time to choose the subscription plan and pay for it.
You can check detailed plan comparison and choose what you need here.
There are two ways to pay for a plan.
- Buy a plan directly.
- Add funds to your 3Commas balance and then pay using available balance.
Pay And Go: direct buy
This way you pay for the plan only, the subscription becomes active just after the transaction made.
- Go to the page "My Plan", you can open it by clicking on the corresponding menu item.
- Select the duration of the plan you want to purchase.
- Press the "Choose" button.
- Select the most convenient payment method in the opened window. Then press the button "Confirm" and make the payment.
- The plan will be active after you finish the payment.
Transfer Then Pay: add funds
This way you add funds in advance. You can select the plan just after or at any time in the future.
- On the page "My Plan" press the "Add funds" button.
- A dialog opens, enter the amount to add and select the most convenient payment method.
- Press "Confirm" and make the transfer.
- The system will credit your balance with the transferred amount when you finish the payment.
- To pay for the plan using available funds, select the subscription as in the direct buy procedure. Instead of making a new payment, you will be asked to confirm plan activation.