- You should average if you choose investing.
- You want more ways to manage your trading process: turn on Trailing, ladder selling, change TakeProfit, add StopLoss and other options that the bot does not have yet.
- You see this way.
Let’s suppose that you do not fall into the trend and choose an investment. It will bring you to a choice: to wait until the market situation changes or to struggle. Previously, you could implement the second option with complex paths like “stop the bot, and set up another one”, or “stop the bot, and buy coins through SmartTrade”, losing statistics on the initial unsuccessful transaction, carrying risks. Now everything is different.
Why you should start converting via Smart Trade Convert:
- Withdraw conveniently a deal from invest. From now on, do not keep in min, do not transfer the numbers manually: the entry point, the TakeProfit and StopLoss marks. The service will do it for you.
- Statistics are saved, a serious advantage even for those who prefer to exercise their memory.
- Manage your transaction: you can vary Trailing, change the currency for gaining income, move Stop Loss and so on.
- You risk less. Only SimpleBuy will be able to buy without selling anything, but it does not know how to TakeProfit and StopLoss and won’t work for a short bot.
How Smart Trade Convert works:
- Click the button, and the service will transfer the transaction to Smart Trade with the options available for the convertible trade: entry cost data, TakeProfit and StopLoss. A window for editing will be also opened.
- For a long bot, the system will launch SmartSell.
- For a short-bot, the service will create a Smart Cover with statistics on transactions for sold coins and start working from the “buy back” stage.
How to set it up [using a long-bot]
1. Click SmartTradeConvert
2. Confirm it. Attention, approximately here passes the point of no return, after it the transaction will be canceled a Smart Trade will be created instead of it:
3. The SmartTrade transaction is active, the stats are the same as the bot had before conversion:
4* Reset SmartTrade, if needed. The edit form will open by default, the options of the convertible deal have been already entered: TakeProfit and StopLoss, including trailing mark, they will be automatically transferred from the original deal.
Parameters do not need to be changed. For example, there is no need to do this if everything is OK.
- SmartTradeConvert saves the strategy, but provides more tools for managing the parameters of the transaction.
- Set it up in two steps.