MarketPlace is a new option on 3commas.io.
What is it for:
- Open a bot transaction, according to signals from paid channels.
- Choose and test channels using different criteria:
- what exchange does the channel work with,
- is it for free or not,
- by labels,
- by novelty and number of followers.
- Receive objective statistics.
- Subscribe to channels directly from 3commas, and have a discount.
- Connect your signals, paid or free one*.
Why do we need paid channels:
- Log in before it becomes mainstream. It is often too late to open a trade on signals from free channels. At this moment participants from closed groups are waiting for the author at a low start near the exit.
- Increase your profit. Previously, paid channels could not be connected to automated trading but now they will work day and night, which means that they will bring you more profit.
- Get reliable statistics with 3commas connection. The author will not be able to delete the failed signals:). You will get more reliable data during a month, and take it into account in the trading plan.
Where to find it in the service
- Visit the MarketPlace section
For each channel you see:
- Price for subscription,
- A number of followers.
Click on the channel, and get detailed information about:
- The latest signals,
- Profit from them,
- Show minimum or maximum,
- How to contact the seller:
How to pay
Via 3commas account or via cryptocurrencies:
- In order to pay via your balance on 3commas, just choose “Subscribe”, and the second button in the pop-up window, choosing a checkmark in the classic agreement. On the “My Subscriptions” page you will see the transaction, and the subscription validity period.
- You can pay via cryptocurrencies only if you have not enough money. Click the same button, confirm, a window will open with the wallet number, and amount of needed sum in BTC:
How to connect a free channel
They will appear a little later, in order to connect, choose “Subscribe”.
How to connect the bot
- If you launch a new bot, the connected channel is automatically inserted in the “Trade start condition”.
- If you want to edit the bot, the connected channel will be waiting for you in the drop-down list:
If a connected channel is not displayed there, then either the subscription has ended, or you don’t have it.
Important: make sure that the bot will trade on the same exchange on which the Telegram channel works.
How to turn off
- do not pay for the next month, it will stop working automatically;
- choose a “Disable” button for free channels
Cartel and CQS only are available now. The list will be expanded later.
* You can add your own channel. To do this, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.