Your advantages in trading with 3Commas:
- 15+ exchanges for trading;
- Bots: long, short, including short for Binance, simple and composite. Bots open and close orders without time limits.
- SmartTrade - buy and sell feature. SmartTrade makes a one-time deal.
- Trailing Take Profit, Trailing Stop Loss, Stop Loss timeout;
- More than 10 deal start conditions: TA strategies condition, custom Trading View signals, Marketplace telegram signals, etc.
- Trading View native chart right in 3Commas;
- Top list of bots with open settings and statistics;
- Opportunity to conduct live dialog between all the participants of 3Commas-community in the chat;
- User-friendly Help Desk: tutorials, blog, posts by 3Commas real traders, YouTube channel;
- Off-exchange accounts.
...and much more.
Rather, Ledger will make coffee than someone will get access to the 3Commas API keys. It sounds immodest, but we really invest in security. By the way, do not forget to connect 2FA.
The trial 72h period will start when you connect the first exchange.
Trading on Huobi Global you can use all 3Commas features without a subscription. If you want first to evaluate the possibilities — it's a good setup.
3Commas Get Started:
If you already have a trading strategy, autotrading bots might suit you. They follow your strategy, and when you have a strategy, there is a much lower chance to stuck with negative deals.
All about trading bots “Long and Short bots”. 15 min read
Exchange's fee in profit calculation. 1 min read
Look at the stream settings of the bot, about what each parameter is responsible for: “How to set up a long bot”. 15 min read
Watch the video on how to set up a composite bot, our ambassador Moonin Papa will review all the parameters. 9 min watch
How to connect exchange. 1 min read
Set up a bot. Do not forget to buy BNB if you trade on Binance.
Please join our chat where you can ask for advice or share your experience with fellow traders at any time.
Enjoy the bot and collect your first stats.
Do not enter the market without a trading plan!
If you don't have a trading plan, start with the basics: determining the acceptable level of risk, entry and exit rules, choosing risk management strategies, charts reading, how to analyze stats. Let the 3Commas blog help you.