If you have a connected exchange account with API keys that don't work anymore, you should update the account. It allows you to save all active Smart Trades and bot deals. If you don't update API keys, all trades will fail.
Please check below how to update API correctly.
- Create a new API key on your exchange. Check articles in this section if you need help;
- Go to the "My Exchanges" page on 3Commas, https://3commas.io/accounts;
- Find your already connected account, do not create a new one. When you connect a new account instead of updating the old one, you will lose all active trades. If you don't see connected accounts, scroll the page down;
- Click the edit button, it has a pencil icon;
- Replace the old API key with the one you created in the first step. Don't forget to put the new secret key. If the exchange uses an API passphrase, update it too;
- Click "Save."
Now you can use the exchange account as usually. All active Smart Trades and bot deals will continue processing without problems.